My favorite technological object


I do not consider myself a technological person, in fact, there are times when I feel that I belong to another era, I appreciate the books on paper, the idea of ​​having to search between miles of shelves to find what I need, or having to reveal my photos . But technology has undoubtedly simplified life for us.

If I had to choose my favorite technological object, I would choose the digital camera. There is nothing more interesting than being able to portray the most important moments of your life, or everyday things that you would like to capture. Since I was a little girl I became familiar with the cameras, I remember that I had to control the photos I took, because the rolls only allows a limited amount of images.

When I started receiving my money, my first investment was a digital camera, and since then I have not stopped, I have my own collection of cameras.

The forms of use are varied, from just pressing a button to take the photo, to regulate all the values to get a good image, or even have to edit after the capture.

I use them at all times, there is always something to portray, something entertaining to capture, it works a bit like my relaxation, it is the way to distract me. I can not imagine my life without a camera, without being able to review the images and remember the moments. Just does not make sense. 






Comments

  1. Absolutely, the best choiceeee!
    My favorite technological thing is also my camera <3 jeje.
    Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yasna we should do a photo shoot hahaha I would love to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting post, i think the camera is a tool that is closely related to the person who uses it, so i hope you will be a grat photographer (not proffesional) in the future <3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the old fashioned way to do thing. And love the smell of paper's books

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the camera, is the best technological object!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Post IX

Abortion