My Autobiograph

My name is Yasna Andrea González Quiroz. I was born in Santiago, Chile, in the “hospital del profesor” on August 27th, 1997.
I grew up in the city of Melipilla, specifically in a town called Codigua. Thanks to that, I developed a great love for nature. In my opinion, living in the countryside surrounded by trees, and not buildings is the best way to grow up.
My grandparents brought me up, therefore, I am the pampered in the house. My family is consits of my grandmother Bernarda, my father Manuel who is a mechanic, my mother Veronica, who works with my father and the most important member…my brother Adrián, mechanical engineering student. He is my best friend. He is my crazy partner and my everything.


Since I was little girl, I really liked biology, medicine and handicrafts. That made me choose dentistry. 

 Right now I am a student of dentistry at the University of Chile.
Not everything is studying in my life, I spend my free time to traveling across my country, and taking many photographs
I am also a monitor in a Mercedarian parrish where we do many activities for young “Melipillanos”. This summer i participated in the Mercedarian missionary group, and has been one of the best experiences of my life.





Comments

  1. what a nice experience!! I would also like to participate in something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have many relatives that living in Melipilla, it a beautiful place!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite technological object

Post IX

Abortion