Abortion

Abortion is a very complex issue for me, on the one hand, I have my religious ideas in which I defend life from conception to natural death, and on the other hand, I believe in he freedoms of people, and the importance of power deciding on our body.

Since the hard discussion of the abortion law began in Chile, I have researched the subject, in order to have a defined position, and although I am catholic and defend life, I support abortion in 3 causal, controversial, I know, probably if it  were up to me, make the decision to perform an abortion or not, I would NOT do it, because I personally could not bear that burden. Regardless of the above, I believe fervently that you can not force someone to follow ideals in which you do not believe, no one can force a woman to have a child she does not want, because the rest do not consider it right, we are owners of our decisions and as such we have the right to choose.


Although I don't like free abortion in its entirety, I prefer it to be legalized, in instead of women continue to die for trying to do it illegally, Chile has much to advance in this matter, compared to the world, to ensure freedom of choice and security in the procedure, in addition to addressing the psychological and physical consequences that may arise.


Comments

  1. This procedure can be more safe for a woman, good blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's very difficult to be a believer and be in a favor of abortion because we are always going to have our internal struggle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the way you respect other choices, even when you think differently

    ReplyDelete
  4. This! I like to see that we all have different opinions about the same matter. I respect so much your point of view! And how, even when is something against your beliefs, you still try to support it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite technological object

Post IX