Post IX


If there is something I love in this life, it is eating! What a delicious thing food is, although I'm pretty demanding, I enjoy good preparation.

Making the choice of my favorite food is very difficult, but if it is crucial to choose ... I choose the salmon in butter with French fries, just thinking about it makes my mouth water. When I was little, I did not know this dish of gods, it was when I was 17 when I tried it for the first time, I remember that moment perfectly, in the caleta de Angelmó, for my study tour. I'm not one of the people who likes to try different things than I usually eat, but during the tour a friend made me choose that menu, I was going to order chicken with potatoes (which was the other option, because I had ruled the curanto ) and he told me that I could not go south and eat chicken hahaha, so I chose salmon, it was the best decision of the tour.
Since then it's the obligatory dish for my birthdays, and every time I want to celebrate something, there's no other option, it's salmon or it's nothing


Comments

  1. I really miss salmon, It is so delicious

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prepare salmon with spinach and mushrooms, It is a delicious combination!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baked salmon is the best thing in the universe, too thin.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My favorite technological object

Abortion